One World One Internet is a non-profit organization, dedicated to the advancement of education, health, well-being and science, by helping make the internet and communication at large, accessible and approachable to all.
– Development of fast deployment self-sufficient access technology agnostic networks, ready for short notice deployment.
– Running communication based pilots at selected locations
– Working with operators and service providers to experiment and deploy new technologies on emerging locations , without current sufficient infrastructure.
– Collecting and distributing used and new donated mobiles and other communication devices to emerging location in need.
– Establishing and running a network of leaders, mentors, and other related stakeholders.
– Promoting and working with other horizontally and vertically distributed organizations in the same and complementing fields, in order to provide a faster and more efficient solution to areas in need.